Friday, August 21, 2020

Elder Brayden Knowlden Mission Letter week 96


 




Week 96,  8-21-2020

     It's been another Crazy week, Monday we hit some more golf balls and even did it at night! It was so cool to watch them disappear. This past week we started to teach 4 new friends!!! That's so awesome for this area, last transfer it was only 1 for Norwich, so you find and start teaching 4 in 1 week was a miracle!

     Wednesday we went up to Weston to pick up my new companion Elder Thurman from Idaho Falls, Idaho.  He is my tallest companion at 6'5". When I asked President as a joke "why do you keep giving me tall companions?" He responded with "so maybe you can grow”, Ahh, I love my Mission President! Nothing really different other than I am no longer in a trio and I have a tall companion, Norwich is an awesome area and I love it! Friday we had District Council in person. We found a frog! We also went to downtown Norwich and saw lots of Ducks and Geese, I loved it!


     The other day we met with a member and he said “Church is like a washer and dryer”. I really liked that, as we go through out the week we get dirty and worn, but as we are able to go to Church and partake of the Sacrament we get washed! As we talk with others and "rub shoulders" we are drying off each other.  I know it’s not the best explanation but I thought it was cool and I hope you enjoy it like I do! I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment