Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 11 Last Day of 2018

Elder Pulu and Elder Knowlden -New Years Eve Day

Talking with the Fam on Christmas

Having a good laugh with the Family

Talking with the Family on Christmas


Week 11- Dec 30th 2018

This weeks letter will be pretty short. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, I sure did. I had the amazing opportunity to call and video chat home for an hour. Even though I've been gone less than 3 months I can tell so much has changed.  I love my family so much and I am always happy to see how they are all growing.  Sunday was great! We had 2 of our friends we're teaching surprise us and come to church! We can tell they have great progress coming along, Hopefully we can set a baptismal day up soon!   

Earlier this week I saw a video my high school wrestling coach made of a story about Ammon. It's on my Facebook page and I would invite all to go watch it.  Ammon went into the city of an enemy and all he wanted to do was serve the king. The king was a wicked man, but Ammon just wanted to serve him. As the king let him serve him he was astonished with the power Ammon had, because God had helped him in his doings.  The king later became baptized and he and Ammon became best of friends and the greatest of missionaries.

This weeks scripture is Alma 17:31

"And it came to pass that he flattered them by his words, saying: My brethren, be of good cheer and let us go in search of the flocks, and we will gather them together and bring them back unto the place of water; and thus we will preserve the flocks unto the king and he will not slay us."

As this New Year starts I hope I can be more like Ammon, and as I find these lost sheep, I hope I can guide them back to our Savior so they can know of his love that he has for each and everyone of us! As we all go into the New Year ask yourself how can I be more like Ammon and be in the service of our Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment