Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Week 99, Sprint past the finish line


Elder Stephenson
        My Companion Elder Stephenson
Falls
                Elders Maddison, Stephanson, Reid, Davis,                         Woods,Thurman
Cool Train Bridge
Some Wildlife
 

 







 Week 99   9-8-20   


It was another slow week, sadly a lot of our lessons canceled and or needed to be rescheduled. On the bright side we were able to have a lesson with Sister Covey who is a recent convert. We have been trying to get a lesson with her for the past 3 months, just about! We were almost going to go two weeks with 0's (no one found or came to Church). After coordination on Sunday night we were able to start teaching Mary Wetherby and she has a strong faith in Jesus Christ!

     This past Monday was super fun, we went on this really cool hike to some waterfalls called "Indian Leap"! It was the last District Cuncil of the transfer so we got some final pictures with each other. I was expecting to stay here until the night before I go home but transfer texts came out Saturday night and turns out I am going to be transferred up to Belmont Massachusetts!

      I am so stoked to be in the city, the Boston Temple is even in my new area, and I am so excited for that. Sadly it isn’t open so I won’t be able to go, but I'll be able to walk around the property and I cant wait, for that it always gives me peace. Last but not least service was really fun and luckily I'll be able to go one last time! Pretty cool this week I found a four-leaf clover!

                        

     It’s pretty crazy to think that I will be home in less than a month! I am on the final stretch and I'll I can think of is something my High School Wrestling Coach always said, "Sprint past the finishing line". As I am so close to the end I am starting to feel "drained", it has been a long basically 2 years. As I still have a few weeks left, I still have time to make an impact on the ones I will be serving around! Right now more than ever, I need to "sprint past the finishing line" I am ready to give it all I got so I can feel good about what I did with the last little bit of my mission! It definitely will be a challenge as I am going to be in a new area with a new missionary! I am beyond excited for this! In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen 




No comments:

Post a Comment