Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Week 93- Elder Knowlden is going to be a trainer






District Council Elder Gardner and Reed
Baseball Stadium near our apartment




Elder Woods and Elder Madison and my companion Elder Maldonado


















Week 93 7-27-20
     Well once again it's been a pretty slow week! But a couple things that happened is we did exchanges with both the Ashford Elders and the Westerly Elders! Thursday morning Elder Woods had a doctor's appointment done here in Norwich, he is currently up in Ashford. His companion Elder Madison has been out of state with in the past 2 weeks so he couldn't go in with him, so one of us needed to go in with him. We made some calls and they ended up coming over for exchanges for the night and stayed over so in the morn hoping we could take them to the appointment, It was pretty fun! Friday we had our final District Council of the transfer and had a great training on "The Restoration ". Friday night we had virtual exchanges with the Westerly Elders, I spent 90 mins with both Elders to check in on them. That was basically our week!
     Sunday night we had a pretty cool mission wide meeting! Starting Wednesday we are officially in phase 1 of re opening! We can do 10 hours of service (has to be through "Just Serve"). We can do lessons at the Chapel if people want to meet in person, we can have District Council and Zone Conference in person! We can also have 1 in person District P-day per transfer! To end the night we got transfer texts and I will officially be training starting Wednesday! I am so stoked for this new opportunity ahead of me!


     Today I simply wanted to bare my testimony on the Book of Mormon!  I have read the Book of Mormon 6 times so far on my mission, over 10 times in my life. I am also currently reading through the Holy Bible, these two wonderful scriptures fit like a puzzle piece and they truly testify of Christ. The Bible talks about Christ’s ministry in the eastern hemisphere while the Book of Mormon talks about Christ’s ministry in the western hemisphere! As I have read it many times I get added conformation that it truly is Another Testament of Jesus Christ and I always feel love from my Savior when ever I read from it! I know it's TRUE, I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment